The 2015 Reading Matters is out in the world and ready for your eyes.
We’re incredible proud of this program which includes;
- student program
- professional program
- the first ever public program
New additions to the program include Stella Prize winner, Clare Wright (The Forgotten Rebels of Eureka), and Indian illustrator and animator, Priya Kuiryan (Eat the Sky, Drink the Ocean.) We also have the Nowhere Boys team presenting an exclusive panel on the show, the transmedia elements and the teen audience.
Reading Matters – Conference
Dates: 29 – 30 May 2015
Venue: ANZ Pavilion, Arts Centre Melbourne
The Reading Matters professional program is a tremendous development opportunity. Attending the two day conference has a number of benefits for attendees;
- 16 hours of professional development accreditation
- Mingle with 18 creators from across Australia plus exclusive access to four notable international writers.
- In depth discussion on the trends and issues facing young people and how reading can change lives.
- Explore the ways professionals can better connect with teen readers
- Programming ideas to connect and work with young adults.
- Get more of your young people reading more
- Meet passionate colleagues and peers
- Exposure to writers whose work intersect with the cross-capabilities of the Australian Curriculum
- Assist in the selection of interesting and challenging contemporary texts for youth.
- An opportunity to engage in professional learning and improve practice and enhance student learning.
Inquiries: 03 8664 7555 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the conversation!
- Centre for Youth Literature enewsletter
- Twitter: @CentreYouthLit – #YAMatters
- Facebook: Centre for Youth Literature
TAGS: Reading Matters