Better yet, you can unsubscribe if the newsletters are too frequent.
Below are links (and directions) to Australian publishers and their newsletter offers. Some newsletters are YA focused, some newsletters encompass all releases.
- Allen & Unwin - bottom of homepage to the left, small bar requesting email address
- Black Inc.
- Bloomsbury Publishing - Homepage top right, under social media icon bar
- Ford Street Publishing - email requesting inclusion on their contacts list.
- Hachette Australia - Look for the ‘Date a Book - YA Newsletter’ tile with pink heart for sign up.
- Hardie Grant Egmont - Top of homepage on right, ‘Sign Up for Newsletter’ grey bar
- HarperCollins Books - Look for ‘Harper Highlights’ middle of homepage on right
- Magabala Books - Bottom right of the homepage.
- Pan Macmillan - Top right of homepage, white/red bar requested email address
- Penguin Books - bottom of homepage next to ‘Love Reading?’ prompt.
- Random House Books
- Simon & Schuster
- Text Publishing
- UQP - Look for ‘Keep Me Informed’ half way down homepage on left
- Walker Books
You can also sign up for the Centre for Youth Literature’s newsletter by following this link.